Tuesday, September 30, 2014

St. Lucia Rendezvous - Tuesday, September 30, 2014

These trips are not all fun and games, as you might think. We still have to work. Sometimes our itineraries are so jam packed, we don't have time to even dip our feet in the beautiful ocean or jump in the pool. We packed a lot into my last trip, and I certainly did learn a lot. This one is a little more paced, and a few of our spent time yesterday in Calabash Cove's beautiful infinity pool, while waiting for lunch at the pool bar.

Today we take some time to experience one of the island's attractions - Aerial Tram Adventure. I'm excited. There is one more thing to check off my bucket list, plus I'll be able to tell you all about it when I return. Perhaps you'll check this adventure off your bucket list on your next trip to St. Lucia with Bridgetown Travel Agency.

So while I wait for this huge tub to fill beyond the jets to ease some of the achy bones from going up and down and around this beautiful resort yesterday (no getting old jokes, please), and before I order breakfast to my room, I'll do some work and send vouchers to my day pass clients and schedules of day pass arrivals to my hotel partners (www.CaribbeanDayPass.com). Work can't done, as Granny would say.

Mag

No comments: